We will deliver your purchase anywhere in Lithuania.
Terms of delivery and receipt of orders:
- Delivery is carried out only for goods included in the order. Transportation of several goods in order to select one of them at the place of delivery is not performed.
- Delivery to the specified address requires the buyer to be in place at the time agreed on the eve.
- Delivery is carried out to the premises and places indicated by the buyer, provided that there are no objects cluttering the aisles, and the distance between the goods in the package and the opening (door, corridor) is at least 5 cm.
- In the event that the conditions in the premises indicated by the buyer interfere with the delivery of the goods or may cause damage, the goods are delivered by courier to the nearest place with suitable (listed above) conditions. Couriers do not clean the area from obstructing objects and do not move objects in the apartment.
- Courier duties do not include consultation on the operation and characteristics of the product, its installation and configuration. If necessary, product information can be obtained on the website or in the call center.
- The factory packaging of the goods is not opened until delivery to the buyer.
- Claims on the appearance and configuration of the product after filling out the warranty card and leaving the courier are not accepted. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you check the model, characteristics, and equipment of the goods before signing the warranty card.
On the day of purchase, orders placed before 11 a.m. local time are delivered. These conditions are valid on business days - from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
Orders placed after the specified time will be delivered the next business day.
Together with the order you will receive:
- Cash receipt for each item received
- Sales receipt
- Warranty card with necessary marks
- Invoice, invoice and waybill (for legal entities)